Out of an abundance of caution, Bloom has decided to cancel the annual Bloom Ball this year due to COVID-19.
However, we are excited to invite you to show your support for foster children by attending an evening of live music under the stars! The event will support Bloom’s newest program, The Bloom Closet Express, which will allow us to bring clothing and essentials to more foster children throughout the Metro-Atlanta region.
About the event:
- Live, outdoor concert on June 4th, 2021 at Brightmoor-Southern Ground Amphitheater, in Fayetteville, GA.
- Featuring the famous musician, Joe Gransden, along with special guest Robin Latimore and their amazing Big Band playing jazz and blues music.
- Joe and his Big Band headline the Café 290 in Atlanta, and perform annually at New York City’s famed, Blue Note.
- Doors open at 6:30pm EST. Concert begins at 7:00pm EST.
- Bring your own dinner and drinks, or enjoy Twisted Taco’s cuisine and Margaritas on-site!
- Parking is FREE and shared with Fayette County High School on Tiger Trail.
There are so many ways to participate in supporting foster children and their families in Georgia–especially during this time, when they need us the most!
- Tickets & Reserved Tables Available!
- Be a Sponsor! Be Recognized for your support to Bloom
- Buy a Digital Ad! Display your Company logo at the event
- Bid Online! TEXT Bloom21 to 72727 for our Silent Auction – starting May 1st
BENEFICIARY – Proceeds from Rhythm & Bloom will primarily fund Bloom’s newest program for foster children: The Bloom Closet Express, a cost-free clothing “store on wheels” for foster children. It will also support Bloom’s foster parent recruitment and training program; and Bloom University, which equips foster parents with the training and skills they need to parent traumatized children.
Safety continues to be a primary concern. We encourage all guests to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Table seating will be intentionally spaced 6ft apart from guests not within your party. Pavilion seating will be spaced by block seating. By attending this event, you assume the elevated risk of contracting COVID-19 and hold Bloom, The Southern Ground Amphitheater, and Fayette County harmless.
“Fostering has been one of the most rewarding experiences we could ever ask for. The children that have come into our care have not only become a part of our family, but also our hearts. As foster parents, we’ve been blessed with the opportunity to provide a loving, nurturing, and safe environment for children in need. There is nothing more precious than seeing the smile on the face of a child for the first time, it brings us so much joy and happiness.”
SHARDE AND AARON, BLOOM FOSTER PARENTS
SIGN UP TO STAY IN TOUCH
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
150 Marquis Dr.
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Bloom Volunteer & Donation Center
115 Marquis Dr.
Fayetteville, GA 30214