The Bloom Closet
When children are placed into foster care, they usually arrive with nothing but the clothing on their backs. As a non-profit organization, Bloom relies on the donations of individuals and groups to help meet the needs of displaced children and youth. Your tax-deductible donations will be offered free-of-charge to foster children living in the state of Georgia.
Your donation of the following items is much appreciated:
- New or gently used shoes and clothing (size infant through teen)
- Socks and underwear (new)
- Winter jackets, mittens, and hats
- Diaper wipes and diapers
- Baby powder, lotion, diaper rash ointment, infant shampoo
- Baby Gear (diaper bags, infant carriers, baby swings, cribs, etc)
- Baby blankets, baby linens
- Baby bottles, sippy cups, bibs, pacifiers (new)
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, soap
- Haircare products
- Paper Products such as paper towels, paper plates, napkins, garbage bags
- Cleaning Products
- Books for babies, children and teens
- School Supplies
- Canned Goods, Food Items
- Gift Cards to movies, restaurants, and clothing stores
Items can be dropped off at the Bloom office at:
150 Marquis Drive
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Monday-Friday from 9:00 am– 4:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am – 2:00pm.
For additional information, call 770-461-7020.
To print the Wish List, please click here.