Open PositionsFull-time Foster Care Social Worker
Bloom is seeking a full-time Foster Care Social Worker to oversee the management of children in our foster homes as well as develop client case records that include the individual service plan and other required documentation. This position is responsible for processing intakes according to procedures and standards, providing casework services to children and foster families, and developing and implementing a plan for the safety and permanency of children in care. This position offers the opportunity for advancement into a supervisory position for the right candidate.
- Must have Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least two or more consecutive years of experience managing a foster care caseload.
- Proficiency in GA SCORE and GA SHINES.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage crises effectively and work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide thorough written documentation and meet required deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, high self-standards, and genuine passion and caring for children.
- Ability to work an on-call rotation for after-hours placements and emergencies.
- Willingness to travel throughout the metro Atlanta area to provide case management services to assigned foster families and children.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of families and children.
Bloom offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Bloom is located 20 minutes south of the Atlanta airport in Fayetteville, GA. Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.