Full-time Foster Care Social Worker
This position will oversee the management of children in our foster homes as well as develop and maintain client case records that include the individual service plan and other required documentation. This position is responsible for processing intakes according to procedures and standards, providing casework services to children and foster families, client advocacy and developing and implementing an ongoing plan for the safety and permanency of children in care.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related human service field with a minimum of 2 years of direct paid work experience working with children and families in a human services related field or a Master’s degree in in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related human service field with 1 year of paid work experience working with children and families in a human services related field
- Previous CPA experience, IMPACT certification and familiarity with Georgia SCORE and GA SHINES is preferred
- Participation in on-call rotation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage crises effectively and work on several tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills