Open PositionsFull-time Recruitment and Retention Specialist
Position is responsible for coordinating recruitment efforts to secure foster parents for children needing services through Bloom foster care. This individual will develop a comprehensive foster parent recruitment campaign as well as enhance the agency’s retention of foster parents once they are licensed with the agency. This individual will also write home studies or re-evaluations, as needed. Please click here for full job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in human service field with 2+ years work experience in a social services position with youth and families. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and public speaking skills
Full-time Foster Care Social Worker
This position will oversee the management of children in our foster homes as well as develop and maintain client case records that include the individual service plan and other required documentation. This position is responsible for processing intakes according to procedures and standards, providing casework services to children and foster families, client advocacy and developing and implementing an ongoing plan for the safety and permanency of children in care.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related human service field with a minimum of 2 years of direct paid work experience working with children and families in a human services related field or a Master’s degree in in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related human service field with 1 year of paid work experience working with children and families in a human services related field
- Previous CPA experience, IMPACT certification and familiarity with Georgia SCORE and GA SHINES is preferred
- Participation in on-call rotation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage crises effectively and work on several tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills